- Evaluated international transcripts sent directly to HGST from the credentialing agency
- I-20 Application Form
- Certificate of Finance & Affidavit of Support
- Immigration Documentation Processing Fees
- TOEFL exam scores (our institution code is 0017)
Please contact Linda Long with all questions about obtaining an F-1 visa. For a comprehensive guide to obtaining a student visa and maintaining visa status, please visit the Study in the States website.
International Transfer Students
In addition to the above requirements, international transfer students should follow the steps below:
- Notify their current school Designated School Official (DSO) that they intend to transfer
- Provide their current DSO with proof of acceptance to HGST
- Provide their current DSO with the name and email address of the HGST DSO, Linda Long
- Provide the HGST DSO with the name and contact information of the DSO at their current school
- Continue attending classes at their current school until the transfer is completed in the SEVIS system
Non-international transfer students may follow the normal application procedure outlined on the admission requirements page.