Growing hospice company is looking to hire an additional chaplain to Hospice Team.Â If you meet qualifications below, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Â Â·Â Â Â Â Â Pastoral care as determined by spiritual assessment and the interdisciplinary team plan of care to patient and families by Chaplain visit.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Acts as liaison between patient/family, local clergy, and the interdisciplinary team.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Attends interdisciplinary team meetings to provide spiritual input to the plan of care and to assist spiritual and emotional issues for the team.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Ensures that the team assesses and responds to bereavement needs of patient and families and that a bereavement plan of care is provided and follow up.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Provides bereavement services such as bereavement visits and phone calls to survivors and planning and conducting program memorial services.Â Plan and conducts funeral services as appropriate.Â Facilitates bereavement group activities.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â The Home Care Chaplain provides approximately 12 hours weekly coordinating and providing bereavement services.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Documents all services provided.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Provides education and training as appropriate to staff, facility and patients and families.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Provides pastoral care to staff as appropriate.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Participates in the chaplain on-call schedule.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Attends professional conferences, retreats, and continuing education events as needed for professional pastoral care competency and maintaining endorsement/good standing with his/her faith body.
Â Â·Â Â Â Â Â Bachelorâ€™s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Â·Â Â Â Â Â Master of Divinity or equivalent graduate degree from an accredited seminary or theological school preferred.