Candidacy status may only be achieved by petition of the student to the Associate Dean and Director of the Doctor of Ministry Program after approval of the written proposal or practicum approval has been granted by the DMin Oversight Committee. The following criteria must be met:
- 1. Completion of one’s admissions file.
- 2. Completion of twelve semester hours with at least a “B” grade average.
- 3. Full approval of written Project Proposal by DMin Oversight Committee (if applicable).
- 4. Ministry Project or Practicum is ready to commence.
- 5. Completion of the Application for Candidacy Status. The accompanying $200 candidacy fee will be invoiced following submission of the form http://www.hgst.edu/offices/registrar/candidacy-status-request/.
- 6. Financial accounts are current in the Business Office.
By submitting this form, you are stating that you believe you have met the above requirements for the granting of Candidacy Status in the HGST Doctor of Ministry program and are petitioning the Associate Dean and Director of the DMin program for consideration.