Candidacy status may only be achieved by petition of the student to the Associate Dean and Director of the Doctor of Ministry Program after approval of the written proposal or practicum approval has been granted by the DMin Oversight Committee. The following criteria must be met:
- 1. The application and admissions file completed (check with the DMin Office).
- 2. At least 12 DMin credit hours completed (2 semester sessions).
- 3. Financial account up-to-date.
- 4. Candidacy fee ($200) paid. You may pay this fee online after submitted this form.
- 5. Written proposal accepted. Project granted “ready to commence” status.
By submitting this form, you are stating that you believe you have met the above requirements for the granting of Candidacy Status in the HGST Doctor of Ministry program and are petitioning the Associate Dean and Director of the DMin program for consideration.